Harder, better, faster, stronger.
Personal training the Train For Life way, with a training plan based on the Train For LIfe principles, uniquely tailored to first meet your goals and then, exceed them. All with my direct guidance and support.
Goals & methods
I train people with a wide variety of goals, and as a level 4 personal trainer (the highest level of industry recognition) I'm qualified to train people with special conditions, such as Arthritis, Diabetes or those with joint replacement. And I'm also qualified to train people suffering from lower back pain and women who are pre or postnatal. As a highly successful Martial Artist, competition conditioning is a speciality of mine.
Typical client goals
- Fat loss and muscle gain
- Conditioning for events and competition
- Rehabilitation after injury
- Fitness during and after pregnancy
- Free weights (with a strong emphasis on functional techniques)
- Functional training rig work
- Boxing and pad work
- Stability and balance
- High intensity interval training
- Bodyweight work
Benefits & support
When you train with me you get the full benefit of my own special brand of motivation. I live and breathe for training and most of my clients find my enthusiasm is infectious!
- An initial fitness assessment and goal setting session
- Training plans that evolve to keep you progressing and achieving
- Regular progress tracking
- Email support in between sessions
- Nutritional advice, including food diary analysis
- Free* Train For Life classes at 24/7 Fitness Norwich.
- Join the Train For Life Community.
Results & testimonials
Pricing & shared sessions
Prices start at £35 per hour. Discounts are available when you pay for a quantity of sessions in advance, depending on the number of sessions purchased.
If you train with friend (or a group of friends) not only is it really motivating and great fun, you can also split the cost of the session between you, so it's a really affordable option too.
Your first session will be a fitness consultation which includes goal setting, a food diary review a fitness assessment and a training taster. Training sessions will usually take place at 24/7 Fitness, Riverside, Norwich. You don't need to be a member of the gym to train with me.
Get in touch if you'd like to find out more or to book a consultation.
Personal Training sessions make fantastic gifts. Prices start from £35 for one session, discounts are available when you buy a block of sessions. Please order before 17th December to receive your gift card in time for Christmas. Please contact me for more information and to order.